"Remember remember the 5th of November..", haha..remember those words said by Vendetta in "V for Vendetta"?
Okay, it doesn't concern with that movie actually, It's about the-other-half-of-me..21st of March is our starting date, where I started to text her via our hand phones. That day I'm giving chance to this girl. I think she's the one, I could see that there is a chemistry between us..we know each other about 2 months already.
We start to be more intimate to each other and to be truth, I'm starting to like and love her..her voice, her attitude, her naughtiness, and I think she's quite cute! One thing I like her, is her girlishness! She like to cooks, home decors, flowers, n etc which I found out that she might be the one that suitable to be my wife in the future! (Ahaha..see? I'm starting to think that far already..) InsyaAllah, she too, hope that Allah would bless us each other and this relationship and hope that we could go far in the future..I do want her to be my wife, seriously!
She's bringing life and cast away the darkness in my life and I think my life now have lots of meaning now..unlike before..hey, even my tears fall down my cheek when I receive her text in the middle of midnight during my birthday..and starting that day, I can see there is a single hope that our relationship could go further ;)
"Allah tak akan mengubah nasib sesuatu kaum itu selagi kaum itu sendiri tidak mahu mengubahnya..", meaning that God will not help us to change out fate if we ourselves don't mind to change them ourselves..and we keep reminding each other, that our relationship now is like planting a small plant and we ourselves need to keep watering and take care of it so that it would grow bigger and bigger in the future until it bear fruits for the two of us..Ya Allah..Kau restuilah hubungan kami berdua ini..
I hope that this incoming early of June, we could meet in Pahang, possibly in Colmar Tropicale! Wow, I'm really looking forward to meet Lia in personal (^^)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


u r my destiny.............
ReplyDeletekeep holding hand and step forward..there is no turning back.
ReplyDeleteHait! Let's try our best in nourishing our love.. (^^)v
ReplyDelete