Thursday, April 16, 2009

Proton Exora....

The photo above is not an ordinary Exora, it's actually a concept car by Proton, Exora Prime. Quite exclusive when I look at it. Anyway, when they mention they only develop the Exora for 18 months with all the local engineers and such, with only 1.6 liters power plant, and this huge body, I do have a little doubt on the ability of Exora. Furthermore, when all the high-tech stuffs and electronics are fitted into this Exora, I felt that there is a chance for the same problem to occur like the previous Proton Waja.

It's just my hunch for now anyway, hope that Proton themselves would make a lot of improvements in their models.

Anyway, talking about Proton, my BLM will be ready this Friday (17/4/09) and I'm going back to Ipoh to take it, lol. Despite some minor complaints reported un-officially in the internet, I still take the risk as my first car, hope that there would be no major problem with my BLM, zzzz.

Mine are 1.3MT full-spec solid white, lol. (^^)v

No comments:

Post a Comment