Finally, I got a chance to post up my first stuff here, even though there are still a bunch of workloads over here, and my desk really messed up now..sigh..I thought this could only happen to students who are rushing for their final year thesis and such, or final exam - but now? Now I know how tough is it to be a lecturer...
When I was a student, I never know what are the lecturer's works are - I mean what are they doing? I though they only teach their students and such, plus attending some functions and meetings..never though they would have to prepare all the course files, teaching files, and even do the reports if their students failing to attend their lectures and classes (in Malaysia), sometimes it sounds like "You'll be blamed for not taking care your students" - even when sometimes it is THEIR fault! (~- -)~
Nahh..never mind that..just my thoughts..
Back to main topic, actually I'm starting to blog in this Blogger.com is to furnish my writing skills in English, so pardon me if I used the wrong grammar and spelling mistakes. Besides, this would help me express some of my thoughts and such to some media outside of my brain - that's why I choose L.I.B - Leave It Blank - to leave my brain clear a.k.a blank - blank from any unwanted thoughts (^^)v
Okay, that's all for the intro, I think. Could not think anymore..need rest..later then..
(- -)ZzzZzz...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment